The Commander’s Intent:
Expanded Purpose: The mission of VTROC is to provide or facilitate the tools and resources required to ensure successful military transitions. This will be accomplished through strategic alliances, housing assistance, continued education, financial assistance and more. Our end state is to foster the successful realization of our military members’ life goals by guiding them through a critical phase in their lives as they transition from military to civilian life.
- Offer Transition Housing
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Provide resources for Job placement / Entrepreneurship Opportunities
- Referrals to certified VSO’s for VA Claims Assistance
- Suicide Prevention and Workshops
Those Whom We Serve
VTROC services are available to all Honorably Discharged Veterans.
We are honored to provide the following services:
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- National Guard / Reserves
We ask that verification be presented of Military service:
- Official Military time in-service documentation